We hope you will consider a vacation here at The Arrows soon. Our area waterfalls are fantastic in March, April, and May. Although panfish are legal catches year round, the official fishing season for game fish (walleye, musky, and northern) begins on May 15 (bass opens the Saturday before Memorial Day) on the Michigan side. You can enjoy fishing the Wisconsin side of the Cisco Chain earlier though according to the Wisconsin state fishing regulations. Spring fishing is great with hungry fish waiting for your offerings! The Northwoods awakens in the spring with budding foliage. Late spring heralds the birth of our wildlife babies. Summer brings warmer waters, and boating on the Cisco Chain thrills all of our senses. Sight seeing in the beautiful Upper Peninsula is a memorable experience in every season. Fall colors and the tranquility of the Northwoods are things to behold. Mother Nature treats us to her beauty, and then blankets us in the whitest, sparkliest snow that can be found anywhere. It just does not get any better than this!
Your hosts at The Arrows,
Denver and Carole Yakel
March of 2017 starts our 42nd year in Resorting here! Where does the time fly!?! We were at Arrow Lodge from 1976 to 1996. We kept our new homes from 1996 and rented those and other private homes as well as the homes at Lac La Belle for some time until that resort was split up and sold. It has been a life that we continue to love. We hope you’ll come up and enjoy the beauty of the fantastic Cisco Chain and the Upper Peninsula soon.
ABOUT OUR 2017 RATES:
ALL RESERVATIONS FROM LAST YEAR MUST BE CONFIRMED BY FEBRUARY 15, 2017. PLEASE CALL 906-358-4390 OR EMAIL TO INFO@THEARROWSRESORT.COM OR CJYAKEL@EARTHLINK.NET FOR UPDATED INFORMATION. YOU CAN ALSO TEXT TO MY CELL PHONE, 715-360-6650. THANK YOU . WE HOPE WE CAN HELP.
All rental rates are viewable on each of the individual vacation home pages along with the descriptions of each home.
Prime Time Rates
June 3 to August 12, 2017 and Christmas through New Years Day
January 2 to March 4; May 13 to June 3; August 12 to September 16, 2017
Super Discount Rates
March 4 to May 13; September 16 to December 26, 2017
- Daily Rate is 1/5 of weekly rate for stays of three nights or less and 1/6 of weekly rate for stays of four nights to six nights.
- All home rental rates are plus 6% state and 5% local taxes.
- Deposits are due within ten days of making reservations please.
- 25% mid-week winter discount (No Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays included).
- Pets are only considered for Deerpath, Coyote Cove, and Sunset View Cottage at $75 plus taxes per pet. All pets must to approved prior to stay.
- 14′ or 15′ aluminum boat
$50 per week | $10 per day
- 15 h.p. Evinrude pull-start motor
$120 per week | $24 per day
- 15 h.p. Evinrude or Johnson electric-start motor
$145 per week | $29 per day
- 2005 Weeres 20′ Fishing Pontoon with 2006 50 h.p. Mercury Motor and two fishing swivel seats and a driver’s captain’s chair, perimeter bench seating and storage, small table, livewell, steering console with CD player and radio, depth finder, surrey top, carpeted
$680 per week | $160 per day
- 2006 Alumacraft 16 1/2″ Lunker 165 LTD CS with 2006 50 h.p. Mercury Motor, three swivel seats, livewell, depth finder, trolling motor, bench seats and storage, steering console, bilge pump, carpetted
$510 per week | $95 per day
- 2010 Mirrocraft 16′ 1616 Outfitter Deluxe Fishing Boat with 2010 40 h.p. Evinrude ETEC Motor, 3 swivel seats, trolling motor, live well, depth finder, steering console, windshield, bench seats and storage, bilge pump, and vinyl floors
$550 per week | $110 per day
Above prices plus tax, gas and oil.